Wednesday, December 06, 2006

IN ALMOST A YEAR!

It has been almost a year since I have posted to this blog. I have thought about blogging again, but what really pushed me today is that I have received posts on my blog, even without blogging!

So.....I decided it is time to start posting again. Hope you all out there will enjoy reading about my life, my troubles, my hopes, my dreams and my happiness. The first thing I will do.....tomorrow....is to post some pictures of my daughter at her wedding last June. Yep, Trent and Mindy got married in June. We had a whirlwind time but lots of fun. I will tell you all about it. It was great having that to do and enjoy after what Rita did to us in 2005.

Right now though, I have to get to the store. I am working part time, more part time than I use to and I have to go to work at 1:00. So any shopping I need to do has to be done in the morning.

BTW, I will post my apology this week as well! That is of necessity for myself. See you guys! and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: