Monday, August 20, 2007

PARENTS SETTLED IN

My parents are finally settling in. We went to Corsicana this weekend to check on them and found them to be settling in and doing much better. "WE" included me, my husband and my daughter and two grand daughters. We had a good time and I was glad we went. My mother and dad really enjoyed our being there.

Please pray for my son-in-law, Paul. He is in boot camp for the National Guard Reserves and separated his shoulder....for the second time. This is not looking good. I am concerned on several levels and I ask that you pray for him, his family, their future plans and ask God to give them wisdom.

2 comments:

preacherman said...

I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your comment on Keith's blog. I also have been blessed by your blog. Looks like you have a great family. God has bless you in a great way. I have 3 boys, 6, 3, 18 months. So, I know what it means to be blessed. Enjoy those grandchildren. Spoil'em. I will keep your son-in-law in my prayers. I told Keith that I have been have people share their experiences about angels on my blog. I would love for you to check my blog out any time and add to any discussion you feel free to add to. God bless you as you serve Him and be the shinning light to the grandchildren that you need to be.
In Him
Kinney Mabry
AKA
Preacherman

Anonymous said...

I hope your son gets well soon. BTW peg I left a comment for you on Keith Brenton's blog.