Saturday, February 09, 2008

HERE IT IS!



Well, here is the final project! Again, it is hard to tell much about it in a picture. So......if you are ever in my area of Beaumont, Texas, drop on by and I will be happy to show it to you in person. I am very happy with it. I am a little disappointed that after framing and putting it under glass that you can't see the bead work as well. But, I still believe that it is best to put it under the glass to protect it from dirt. I am not sure I will leave it above the fireplace, but that is the best place for now. We plan to get a light to put on it or actually below it to shine up. That may help the beadwork.

Now, on to other projects! It never ends. There is never enough time!

1 comment:

Charmed Mom said...

It is absolutely beautiful!! What a masterpiece of patience and perseverance.
I'll bet that is kind of how God feels as he works and shapes us into His beautiful masterpiece.

Thanks for the comments (BTW two of those children are not mine...I only have three...but still it was funny)