Thursday, September 15, 2005

Good Discussion! I am Learning

I have been having a good discussion lately with Travis Stanley concerning race issues. You can get to his blog at www.travisstanley.net. He has some good things to say and I am learning to be more passionate, but at this point, I think I am learning to ask good questions. That is really what I want to gain right now from blogging. Asking good questions, thought provoking questions that cause me to think and wonder and search out my own heart.

I want to be more compassionate for the poor and I hope to gain that as well as more knowledge on what God wants from me.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Hoots Musings said...

Peggy,
Did you grow up in Lubbock and are George and Betty your parents?

Peggy N Texas said...

Yes, I did grow up in Lubbock and George and Betty are my parents! It must be a small world?

So......do I know you, Hoots musings?

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying the discussion. I hope you all have safe travels away from the Hurricane and that you receive no damage.

Blessings.