Sunday, September 18, 2005

LIFE

Today was a good day. Worship to the Lord. I saw one of my children, but didn't get to see the grandchildren. That was the only bad of a good day!

Ashton woke up sick this morning and stayed home. Paul stayed with her and Emma. I was able to visit with Jamie. Didn't get to see my other child as she is in Missouri as I type this and should be back in Austin tomorrow. I am praying she had a great time while there, even though I feel certain she did! It will be good to hear from her and find out how the weekend went. She was to meet more of the family!

I have been busy this weekend working! Yes, working on the weekend, but at least it was a fun job. I am doing a history video for the company I work with. I have had fun creating this video, of course with the help of my dear husband. He is so good at this and I have enjoyed working on it. It will be presented this week at a rotary club breakfast in Port Arthur. It will be interesting to see how it all comes out.

Life is full of surprises and changes. I know I am constantly reminded how changes affect almost every minute of my day. I know changes can affect not only the individual life, but a marriage as well. I am praying for my daughter and son-in-law for changes that have been happening in their life to settle down a bit and give them some comfort. Everyone in a marriage struggles at times and they are no different. They are working on the struggle and that is what it takes.

I hope you have few struggles today and if you have any suggestions for a happy relationship, leave them here. I would love to hear from you.

No comments: