Thursday, October 20, 2005

TOMORROW IS FRIDAY

Tomorrow is Friday and usually that is just another one of my days to spend at home, doing what I need to do and sometimes what I want to do. Tomorrow though is the end of a very busy week. I have been putting on different work hats. That on top of the post traumatic stress syndrome we all seem to have.

Last night, Tollie and I both came home and thought we would rest our eyes for just a few minutes before going to Bible class. Wrong! An hour and a half later we awoke with a start realizing we had slept hard and class had already started.......without us. Then when the kids got here, they were all beat as well. It just seems we all are tired and emotional and I think it is still a residual from Rita. She packed a punch and we are still reeling.

So....tomorrow I will work in parts and sell parts all day. Hopefully, the regular parts person will be back and in full swing by Monday. (She is in jepoardy of losing her job if she does not come back soon!) I don't mind filling in for her, but I realize how very tired I am when working there. It is also brain tired because I am having to remember so many things from so long ago! Actually, it was only about two years ago, but seems a lifetime.

I realize also how much I enjoy my part-time job and how stress free it is and fun. So.....even though Fred indicated he may want me to take my old job back, I want to continue doing what I am doing and enjoying it.

How about you? Do you enjoy your job, and why?

No comments: