Monday, November 07, 2005

PROGRESS!

I have made progress. This weekend I was able to clean the garage, move the old freezer and move the weight bench out of the extra room. I need to get going this morning and now clean the bedrooms.

Yes, the kids moved back to their apartment. It was really quiet at our house this weekend. But we did have some quiet time for Tollie and I on Friday night and enjoyed being alone! But I do miss those little kisses and hugs from the girls. Ashton was so adamant that they were back in their apartment. I think it is best for them that they be home with their things and have their own space. They are such little troopers.

I will continue to clean and get the house ready for our company. Only 2 1/2 weeks until Thanksgiving and our house will be full and full of love. I am so looking forward to it. It will be such a blast. We will wish it were not over so quickly, I know.

I don't have a lot of time today as I need to get the vaccum out and start cleaning the floors. Have a great day. Hope everyone is feeling better! I certainly am.

No comments: