Monday, June 06, 2005

Vacation Plans and All Alone!

Well, we didn't get to plan the vacation as I had planned. (Too much planning, I think!) Anyway, when we got to the house after lunch, everyone was tired so we all laid down. I tried to get them to do the vacation planning first, but there was a teacher's meeting at 3:00 and not much time for a nap.

I relented and said after the meeting. Of course, after the meeting, it was then discovered another youth time for Paul and so there was no time to plan. We did talk a little and decided to go the week of July 4th, leaving the Friday before. We will only spend one night on the road before getting to grandparents. Stay there for three to four days and then to Nashville.

If anyway knows of great things to do in Nashville, let me know. I think we will try to go to Otter Creek for church. That would be a neat experience. Anyway, will then come home by way of Memphis and Arkansas. We will make one big circle. Wish Mindy could join us!

I am alone because Tollie left for Tyler today. He will be gone for three days. I always miss him. He is my strength and I feel sad when he is gone. I suggested that I go with him this morning and even said he would wait on me. But......I have too many things to do. I have laundry that is piled high. I have to clean to get ready for my company coming the end of the week and I have to finish the project for Fred at work and then finish the pictorial directory. Good thing I did not go to Tyler. It would have been hot and I would have just sat on my rear and watched movies and cross stitched. Good think I didn't go. I need to move, and get the rest of the cross stitch supplies for the next project.

Speaking of the next project.......I can't wait to get started on it. Can't say here what it is because someone might read it, (I doubt it) and would then know what I was working it. I know it will be beautiful and I am ready to have it done. My eyes are not what they use to be.

Life is full, good and God is gracious.

No comments: