Monday, August 15, 2005

Blogging!

I am now blogging addicted! How did it happen? Well, I started doing my own blogging and looking at several other blogs. Now, I find that I can spend an hour reading other's blogs. I hardly have time to do my own blog.

I have found a connection in reading the other blogs and miss it when someone doesn't blog every day. I have my list and I go down the list and it seems that Monday's are always the day people decide to do other things besides blog. I find I click on a blog and go right to the next blog because there is nothing new to read. I especially find it disappointing when I continue to go to a blog and it hasn't changed in a week or even two! I want to ask where are they? Why haven't they blogged? It's like losing an old friend.

So.....in case there is anyone out there who is reading my blog, I don't want you to be disappointed and not find something new.

I have a new question and would like some feedback!

Where and what were you doing five years ago and how have you changed in these five years?

No comments: