Sunday, August 14, 2005

Start of a New Week!

Sunday has come and gone. The start of a new week! For many in our area, it is the start of a new school year. For some it is the end of summer and the beginning of school, a new job, a new relationship, many new things.

Do I have something new? Not really. I am still plodding on the same territory as I have plodded for many years. I have a two day a week job. I have three days during the week to do "my own thing", as long as that includes cleaning the house, washing clothes and mowing the lawn once a week! But I do have a lot of extra time, time to do what I want and usually that means cross stitching, especially since I am working on a special project at this time. I think I have plenty of time to get it done, but I want to make sure, so I work on it often.

I wonder sometimes if I have too much time on my hands. I seem to get down and depressed easily and I don't want to take medication all the time. I may start back on my depression meds to see if it will lift my spirit. But I hesitate to do that because it affects other things in my life, important things! So.....I will just continue plodding and praying for some relief.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will come back to this and respond...

hugs!!

Dixie