Thursday, June 02, 2005

Blogging

Wow! I never thought I would enjoy this blogging so much. I have heard from people I don't know, from people who I have known of in the past and from friends. I think I enjoy it because I feel so connected.

For so many years, I felt very isolated in Beaumont. I had no family here and when my church family was falling apart and separating, it was very lonely. There are times I still feel lonely and mainly from own choosing. But it is almost impossible to feel lonely these days. I have friends, making new friends and most importantly, I have my grandchildren to keep me company.

God is truly an awesome God who loves me and takes care of me. I am slowly returning to Him after so many years of anger, resentment and loneliness. The really awesome thing is that he is standing there; ready to take me back, even after my awful rudeness and anger! That is truly a God I can worship!

No comments: