Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Family

Just read BST's blog and am pondering over it. It brought back many memories, bad memories of questions being asked that have nothing to do with the tea in china!! Just questions that want to trap! All these questioners want is to be validated in their beliefs, to prove they are right and you are wrong. To puff up their chests and say see what we know? We know the right way and I believe you are the wrong way and I want you to know it.

I responded to BST and told him basically the above. I also suggested they be responded to in questions of
1. "Why are you interested in Zoe if you have already formed your opinion as to who they are?" and
2. "Have they checked all their group's families and made sure they are not listening to the radio?"

This being said, I can't understand why so many people have to butt into other's faces and correct them when they just need to focus on their own lives and make sure they are doing the right thing! I guess that is my real deal, while they are lurking around trying to find people to correct, they are making mistakes on their own. I don't have time to check everyone else out. I have enough of my own to correct, I don't have to go find more!!! I'm glad they have it all together, because I certainly don't.

We went walking this morning and I feel really energized and ready for the day today. I hope I continue to feel better. I discovered that if I take my new medication when I get home or at supper time, then I feel better in the morning.

I plan to clean house and get ready for company this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so you knew once I had the BLOG site I would have to look :-). LOVE it!!

hugs

Dixie

Deana Nall said...

That's funny -- I also have negative memories of church in Beaumont!

Deana (Hamby) Nall