Saturday, June 04, 2005

Saturday!

It is Saturday. Tollie is out mowing and edging the yard. We have the grand-girls this weekend. J & P are in Houston with the teens. So......I have fed them and now I am doing my thing at this moment. Not sure how long it will last, but we will see.

I am a little disappointed that I have not had any response to my question. But, I have to remember that my musings are only musings where as other blogs have long standing readership. I am saddened that my own husband has not joined my band wagon. But it will not deter me from continuing on with my blogging and musings. I enjoy it too much to stop now.

I feel alive. I think after so much anger and sorrow and heartache, I have finally arrived on the other side, refreshed and alive. I think that is what the blogging has done. Connected me to others and given me some new sod. Other than my back giving me problems, (Oh dear! I have become my mother!), I have felt better and more productive. I am actually excited about some things. This has been a long time coming. I know Tollie is relieved to have me back.

I am looking forward to the next week. I think dear friends will be here for a few days and that will revive me even more! Hope to take the girls to the movies this afternoon. The weekend is getting away from me and I need to go and make great memories with my girls. (The most exciting thing to me is that one day I will have more babies to spoil!) God is good.

No comments: