Friday, June 17, 2005

Down Time is Good!

With my sister and her husband here, we have had a lot of down time. We won't be going anywhere and we have to stay pretty calm and quiet. So.....we have sat and talked and talked and talked. It has been good. My sister and I have caught up on many things and that is a good thing.

I went this morning and picked more blueberries. When I arrived back home, T and C were sitting on the porch. C had just gotten up and come outside. It was a cool morning and we enjoyed staying out there for some time. I then came back in and made homemade blueberry muffins. I think we have one left! They were good!

The kids came over this afternoon, took naps and then the little girls went swimming. Later we had a lot of fun just talking and enjoying watching the girls play.

I think I will be ready to do something tomorrow and so we might go rent a movie. Of course, just being is a good thing!

And it is important to be with someone who has trouble being anymore. You see, my brother-in-law has some health issues and we have to think of what we do and how we do it to accomodate him. It is worth it, though and I will do that any time they want to come. They really came here to rest and get some relaxation. So.....that is what we are doing. Life is good.

No comments: