Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Feeling Better!

It is amazing how being on antibiotics one day can make a hugh difference. I started them yesterday after visiting the endodontist. I have to have tooth surgery in July. Not looking forward to that, but want to keep the tooth.

Found a great quote on wade hodges blog this morning. ” we were betrayed into adoption of the fallacious philosophy that purity of doctrine can only be preserved by separation.” I had to read it several times before it made any sense, but I agree with it whole heartedly. I think it is part of the exclusivity problem we have found in our church life for a long time and are finally breaking out of. I want to break out of it anyway. My only problem in breaking out of the exclusivity problem is accepting too much. This has been a question on here before. How much can we accept without losing what we have? This is a problem for me and I am still struggling with it. I want to preserve what I need to, but accept all I can. There is a fine line and I know I will never have it perfected, but I want to keep trying.

May the God of peace bless you and yours today.

No comments: